Positano is not only a beautiful, picturesque town.
There is a lot of history and culture to be discovered while on the Amalfi Coast.
So, take it as a friendly advice: you need time
, if you want to enjoy your holidays in Positano fully.
These below are just some of the experiences and activities
that we can help you plan while you are here.
Before you book your vacation, please do have a look at those and plan your travel
- Boat excursion to Capri (and its Blue Grotto) or to Amalfi, stopping for a dive at the incredible Furore Fjord;
- Rent (free of charge) our 1970s Convertible Beetle and go for a romantic drive on the windy roads of the Amalfi Coast;
- Flying over the Amalfi Coast with a CESSNA plane is finally possible!
We are in contact with a private enterprise specialized in helicopter/plane tours;
- Wine tours in local vineris with specialized sommeliers;
- Visit the "behind the scenes" of real Limoncello factories;
There are many other things that you might want to do during your stay and this
is why we recommend to leave some time unplanned.
Things can come up any minute
Don’t forget, however, to please spend a day just “doing nothing, enjoying the
May this be from your private terrace, from the pool area or from our bar while
sipping a cocktail.
It doesn’t matter where, just do it! :)