Positano is not only a beautiful, picturesque town.
There is a lot of history and culture to be discovered while on the Amalfi Coast. So, take it as a friendly advice: you need time, if you want to enjoy your holidays in Positano fully.
These below are just some of the experiences and activities that we can help you plan while you are here. Before you book your vacation, please do have a look at those and plan your travel days accordingly.
- Rent (free of charge) our 1970s Convertible Beetle and go for a romantic drive on the windy roads of the Amalfi Coast;
- Flying over the Amalfi Coast with a CESSNA plane is finally possible!
We are in contact with a private enterprise specialized in helicopter/plane tours;
- Wine tours in local vineris with specialized sommeliers;
- Visit the "behind the scenes" of real Limoncello factories;
- Cooking Classes in fancy restaurants or in typical Italian homes;
- Keeping fit in Positano is incredibly easy and fascinating!
If you are into hiking, don't skip the breathtaking Path of the Gods!
A few hours climbing on a medium-diffculty route or a kayak tour towards Praiano are fun activities as well;
- A visit to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum, less than 2 hours (by car or by ferry) far from Positano. Or, closer, to the just-opened Roman Villa right here in Positano.
- A ballet or concert (at sunrise as well!) at the Ravello Festival: a few kilometres from Positano, international artists come to perform in a lovely setting.
There are many other things that you might want to do during your stay and this is why we recommend to leave some time unplanned. Things can come up any minute here!
Don’t forget, however, to please spend a day just “doing nothing, enjoying the view”!
May this be from your private terrace, from the pool area or from our bar while sipping a cocktail.
It doesn’t matter where, just do it! :)